Monday, February 18, 2008

Ahh, life..


So, here's how life is.
Been dating Leanne for 5 years and change. Met her while working at the T-Mobile Call Center in Bellingham..back when I was a loser and had a "job" instead of a "career". She's a good woman and even though I'm hard on her, she still manages to roll with the punches.
We're going to be bringing a bundle of joy and subsequent expendable income siphon into the world!
Due Date: Aug 15th
Sex: Boy (Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah willing)
I have a theory: God is going to punish me!
If I have a girl, I'm either going to have:
A) a 6ft monster that will be throwing the shot put
B) a dime-piece that's going to hate me
Either way I lose. Here's how it works:
If I have the Titan, she's going to be ugly and massive. Nobody is going to want to date her and she'll be homely. Nothing fun about that.
If I have the dime-piece, I'm going to be sitting on the couch looking at some smiling 14yr old that's trying to fuck my daughter. Nothing fun about that

I'm just hoping the little siphon comes out healthy and with above average intelligence.
I'm already scared shitless to be a father, so I'm hoping all my bad deeds can be offset enough to just make it easy on me...give me a boy.

No comments: