Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Been a while...


Man, nothing to say since Feb. 18th? Trying to think about what I've been up to since then.
Let me see:
Drove to the fucking moon, or at least that's what the drive to Spokane felt like.
Getting read for disposable income siphon.
Got my Xbox 360 back and have been dominating on Call of Duty 4.

OK, that last one is kind of a lie. I've been getting my ass handed to me by 15 year olds on a regular basis.
This upcoming weekend I'll be making my triumphant return to my favorite city in the whole world: Vancouver, BC.
The plan:
Get there around 11am and head straight to the Granville Market.
Let the ladies eat while Kramer and I scope out dumpers.
Get properly fueled up with eats & booze beforehand (hopefully Shark Club wings and Molson).
Attend Canucks game and watch the Sedin brothers whoop ass.
I'll make sure to post a few pics of the the weekend. In he meanwhile, I'm doing my best to ignore American Idol in the background. Hey, what can I say? Gotta let Leanne watch what she wants on occasion, right?

No comments: