Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blast From the Past



I need to update this thing more often.
Leanne always asks me: Have you updated your blog?
Nah
Nobody reads this shit anyhow. My life hasn't gotten interesting...yet.
I'm sitting up at 140am on Sat night, bored..can't sleep. I'm watching Seal on A&E. This guy used to be the shit. He now seems to have gone the way of lots of cool artists. Namely he makes music for the soccermom crowd. He's hashing out his previous hits; crazy, killer, kiss from a rose, etc. Made me get out my time machine a bit and think back a few years. Here goes...
When Leanne and I first hooked up, we had separate places. We eventually moved into a charming lakeside apartment complex called The Blue Dolphin here in Leschi. We had a ground floor 1 bdrm with a lake view. Fucking DOPE!
Anyhow, the managers were meth heads. To make a long story short, the made up stories about me (saying I sold drugs) and eventually kept half of our deposit when we moved out. Why am I telling this story? Because, I vowed revenge of some sort. I STILL am trying to figure out what I will do to repay them for all their kindness, open mindedness and embracing of diversity. One day...one day!
Still, when the temp reaches 80, that place sure was the best. Come home from work, jump into the lake, then back into your air conditioned apartment.
No moaning about it or anything like that. Just keeping it on the mind to ensure that the feeling of being discriminated against by racist meth head losers never leaves me.
Motivates me
Makes me strive for success
And Sweet Revenge

No comments: